Your Places, Our Care.
Facilities First Australia’s response to COVID-19
We are responding daily to ensure the health and safety of our team and customers… all while we continue to deliver the same exceptional service we are known for.
Caring for our team
Our culture is one of care. It is at the heart of everything we do. Through this time, with our team working on the front line of COVID-19, we know that care is more important than ever.
To support our team of dedicated people across all areas of our business, we have implemented the below measures to ensure we are providing a safe work environment:
- Where possible, team members are working from home. For those working in our offices around Australia, we are practising physical distancing and have implemented an enhanced cleaning schedule.
- In cases where sites have closed, we have redeployed our team members to other projects and sites where possible.
- We have supported team members who have decided to stand down due to their own personal circumstances. We are practising compassion and handling each case on an individual basis.
- For all team members who have travelled overseas or come into contact with a confirmed case, they are required to self-quarantine for 14 days after the travel or contact.
- All non-essential business travel within Facilities First has been suspended.
- We have increased communication with each of our teams to ensure they are well supported while they are supporting our clients.
We will continue to follow government regulations relating to COVID-19, going above and beyond to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our Facilities First family.
Caring for our customers
At Facilities First Australia, we pride ourselves on the relationships we have with our customers. And through the COVID-19 crisis, we are going above and beyond to strengthen those relationships and provide the support our customers need.
Health and safety have never been more important… and our service is crucial in providing this.
We have implemented the below measures to continue to care for our customers:
- We are providing masks, hand sanitisers, hand-wash and other products as required to all customer sites to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- We are working with each customer and site to ensure we are providing enhanced cleaning services where required, particularly for higher risk sites such as aged care facilities, health sites and education facilities.
- We have increased communication between our customers, on-site teams and client service managers so we can respond quickly to changing needs.
- To support our customers’ requirements, we have also hired an additional 150 cleaners and redeployed team members between sites as required.
Despite the challenges that COVID-19 presents, we are stepping up to show our leadership, our capability and our care.
Communication is more important than ever
On all fronts, we have increased our communication so we can be at the forefront of this crisis. With the situation changing so frequently, it’s vital that we keep the communication lines strong.
If your needs change or you can forecast future requirements, talk to us about these needs as soon as you can.
The sooner we know how we can support you, the better we will be able to provide that service to you.
Supply chains have been impacted by this crisis, and while we have strong vendor relationships, there may be unavoidable delays. Open communication with your client service manager will minimise any disruptions.
We have also increased our communication with suppliers and vendors to ensure they are well placed to supply to our requirements.
This is a challenging time… but we will get through it together.
Are you looking for a tailored cleaning or maintenance solution?
Contact the team at Facilities First for a seamless, integrated service delivered with care and guaranteed quality.