At Facilities First Australia, care is at the heart of everything we do. Australian owned and operated, we have been trusted for over 20 years to deliver integrated cleaning and maintenance solutions. We make it a priority to understand the needs of each facility as well as all those who interact with it. As advocates for improvement and partnership, we are constantly striving to do and be more for our people, our community and our clients.
We believe in making a difference where it counts by caring for places where people work, live and play.
We have a current opportunity for driven, self-motivated individuals to play a key role in the day-to-day supervision of our Cleaning Services Contract with the NSW Whole of Government in the North of Sydney. As Client Service Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the daily operations of in house cleaning service teams within your portfolio, taking full accountability for the delivery of services to achieve contractual obligations and standards
We are looking for individuals who are committed to achieving excellent results and creating positive working relationships both within and outside of the organisation.
· Oversee operational deliverables and achieve the KPIs set by the client
· Develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
· Supportinggrowth within your portfolio and identifying new business opportunities
· Develop, lead and sustain effective service teams to drive high performance and business outcomes
Skills and Experience:
· Experience in the cleaning industry is preferred but not essential
· People management and leadership experience
· Understanding of workplace health and safety and ability to promote a safety culture among others
· Ability to prioritise and manage tasks to deadlines
· Microsoft Office and computer skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Prior experience in the Education sector would be preferable but is not an essential requirement
Working with us
· Ongoingsupport and training
· Aprofessional, inclusive and safe working environment
· Attractiveremuneration and benefits commensurate to experience
· Theopportunity to work across diverse government customer sites
Apply online now by clicking the “apply” button below.
Please note: To be successful, candidates will be required to undertake a National Police Clearance and Working with Children Check as a minimum.
Facilities First Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.